If you’re struggling to get rid of stubborn fat through regular exercise and dieting, liposuction surgery might be an option you’re considering. However, before making any decisions, it’s essential to be aware of the risks and potential complications associated with this type of cosmetic surgery. Some of the risks include infection, bleeding, nerve damage, and allergic reactions. Additionally, there is always the potential for scarring and uneven results. Be sure to talk to your doctor about all of the risks before making a decision about whether or not liposuction surgery is right for you.
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that eliminates stubborn fat from various parts of the body. It can be performed on the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, arms, neck, and more.
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that removes fat from the body. It is typically performed under general anesthesia, which means that the patient is put to sleep during the procedure.
Liposuction is performed using a cannula, a thin tube that is inserted into the fatty area that the surgeon wants to target. The cannula is attached to a vacuum pump, which sucks the fat out of the body.
The surgery usually lasts for one to two hours, although this depends on how many areas are being treated.
Like any other medical procedure, there are certain risks and complications associated with liposuction. These include infection, bleeding, and bruising. It is important to be aware of these before making the decision to have liposuction surgery.
According to Dr Vasant Gholave, “Liposuction is generally performed under general anaesthesia and the patient doesn’t feel any pain during the procedure. However, there can be some discomfort in the post-operational period which can easily be controlled using painkillers.” He describes the process as a safe and painless way to get rid of stubborn fat in the most effective way possible. Watch this video from GMoney Health Show.
Some of the risks associated with liposuction surgery include: –
1) Risk of infection: Although it is a popular cosmetic procedure, liposuction surgery comes with the risk of infection. This surgery involves extracting fat from under the skin, which resulted in a large open wound. Without the proper care and treatment, this wound can become infected. Bacteria and other microorganisms can get into the body through the wound and cause infection.
Common signs of an infection include: –
It is crucial to seek medical assistance from liposuction surgery doctors immediately if an infection is suspected. The majority of infections can be successfully cured with proper care.
2) Bleeding and Hematoma: Liposuction surgery can result in bleeding and hematomas during or shortly after the procedure. This is because the blood vessels in the area being operated on can be damaged. Hematomas occur when blood accumulates in the surgical area, causing swelling, discomfort, and bruising. If you see any bleeding or a hematoma, get medical treatment immediately.
3) Nerve damage: When having liposuction surgery, there is always the potential risk of nerve damage being done to the treated area. This is because the surgeon may unintentionally harm the nerves during the procedure. If nerve damage does occur, it can cause a variety of symptoms such as tingling, numbness, and pain.
If you suspect that you may have nerve damage, it is essential that you seek medical attention right away.
4) Poor results: Liposuction surgery, like any kind of surgery, carries with it the potential for unsatisfactory outcomes. These can include distorted contours, numbness, and asymmetry in the treated area. In some cases, additional treatments may be necessary to correct these problems. That’s why it’s so important to choose a qualified surgeon and to follow all preoperative and post-operative instructions to reduce the risk of poor outcomes.
Apart from the risks mentioned above, the process of liposuction surgery may lead to some complications. They may include:
A personal decision requiring considerable thought is whether the potential advantages of liposuction exceed the potential disadvantages. While liposuction can help remove undesirable fat deposits under the skin, it also comes with some dangers. To fully weigh the benefits and drawbacks of this surgery, it is essential to speak with a doctor.
The liposuction treatment is recommended by surgeons and medical professionals all over the world, but the final choice should only be made after a careful analysis of the advantages and disadvantages.
The cost of liposuction surgery can be a significant obstacle for many individuals. The cost of liposuction surgery in New Delhi can range from Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 5,00,000, depending on factors such as the amount of fat removed and the type of anesthesia employed.
Cost of the surgery across metro cities in India
Rs. 5000 to Rs. 50,000
Rs. 5000 to Rs. 50,000
Rs. 7000 to Rs. 5,00,000
Rs. 5000 to Rs. 50,000
Rs. 7000 to Rs. 5,00,000
For those seeking a more affordable option to finance their liposuction surgery, GMoney Medical Loan provides a great solution. With this financing option, patients can pay for their procedure in installments, making it more manageable and budget-friendly. Additionally, unlike other medical loan providers, GMoney offers a loan for cosmetic treatments with no-cost EMI, increasing accessibility.
Thanks to GMoney, liposuction surgery is now more affordable and accessible to a broader range of individuals.
1. Is there any way to make liposuction surgery more affordable?
Yes, GMoney provides an excellent solution for people to get the liposuction surgery they require without going bankrupt. Individuals can pay for the operation in instalments using GMoney, making it more reasonable and budget-friendly.
2. What is the cost of liposuction surgery in India?
Liposuction surgery in India typically costs between 50,000 and 1,50,000 rupees.
3. What are the risks associated with liposuction surgery?
Liposuction surgery carries risks, including infection, blood clots, and nerve or tissue damage. It also requires general or local anaesthesia, which has its risks.
While liposuction can provide excellent results, there are potential risks involved that patients should discuss with their doctor prior to undergoing the procedure. These risks, as well as the consequences and expenses, should be taken into consideration when making the decision to proceed with liposuction.
Selecting a qualified and experienced surgeon and carefully adhering to post-operative instructions are essential for ensuring the greatest results. Furthermore, liposuction surgery shouldn’t be thought of as a quick treatment for long-term weight loss.
It is crucial to continue living a healthy lifestyle following the surgery in order to retain long-lasting outcomes. People can decide whether liposuction surgery is right for them by carefully weighing all of these variables.
Disclaimer: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.