Kidney stones are most commonly caused by dietary choices that lead to a lack of calcium or an abundance of salt in our urine. They can vary in size, from being as small as a grain of sand to as large as a golf ball, but most often they are about the size of a pea. Small stones can usually pass through the urinary tract without any issues, but larger ones may require surgery for removal.
The cost of kidney stone treatment in Jaipur can range from Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 90,000. The final cost is contingent on several factors such as the city you’re in, the type of surgery, your health at the time of surgery, the surgeon’s experience, and how severe your condition is. If you choose to go for a surgery-less treatment, then a laser is advisable. Kidney Stone Laser Treatment cost in Jaipur is approx Rs. 55,000.
The cost of different components of Kidney Stone Treatment can vary depending on the severity of the condition, kidney stone hospitals in Jaipur, and more.
Depending on the type of kidney stones you have and their size, the doctor may suggest a number of different surgical treatments, which can vary in cost. Some common treatments for kidney stones in Jaipur include:
– Surgery: This is usually the most expensive option, but it may be necessary if the stones are large or if they’re causing blockages or other complications.
– Medication: There are various medications that can be used to help dissolve or break up kidney stones. These may be taken orally or injected directly into the kidney.
– Shock wave lithotripsy: This involves using sound waves to break up the kidney stones into smaller pieces so they can be passed more easily.
There are a few primary factors that affect the cost of kidney stone treatment in Jaipur.
– The severity of the symptoms and pain
– The size, location, and number of kidney stones
– Whether the stones can be broken down enough to be passed naturally
– The type of treatment chosen
– Choice of the Kidney Stone Hospital in Jaipur
– Doctors and anesthetist’s fee
– Diagnostic tests and evaluations
– The method of treatment recommended by the doctor
– Post-surgery care and follow-up consultations
Here is a list of major cities and the cost for kidney stone treatment:
Kidney stones can be caused by a range of different factors, such as diet, body weight, dehydration, certain medical conditions and infections, and even certain supplements and medications. If kidney stones are left untreated, they can cause issues like urinary tract infections, bladder stones and even reduced kidney function. However, treating kidney stones early on can help to prevent these complications from occurring and also end up saving you money on treatment costs further down the line. There are multiple different treatments for kidney stones available, with varying price tags.
Kidney stones don’t show any symptoms and can go undetected; however, people who do have kidney stones may report sudden: –
Kidney stones are a pesky problem, but there are ways to prevent them!
So next time you’re feeling thirsty, make sure to grab a glass of water instead of something else!
The GMoney Health Show has a great video on kidney stones. Dr. Navnath Shivaji Londhe, an experienced Laparoscopic and Uro Surgeon, gives viewers guidance on kidney stone formation and how to prevent them.
Loan for kidney stone treatment in Jaipur is easily available now. If you’re in need of funds, GMoney has medical loans specifically for those in your situation. You can apply for an instantaneous loan from GMoney and pay for any type of medical treatment without any delay. GMoney has a wide network of top-rated hospitals in India across all major cities, so you can receive the best possible care without having to worry about costly medical bills. A medical loan from GMoney is a convenient way to pay your expenses – you can choose from no-cost, flexible EMIs that fit your budget, so you don’t have to worry about the burden of expensive medical bills.
Disclaimer: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.